Applications are now open for the next John Smith Public Service Award, a two-year professional development programme offered in partnership with The Robertson Trust.
The Award is open to Robertson Scholars
and promotes the value of a public service vocation through a two-year programme of activities.
- A 10-week internship with an MSP in Scotland.
- A full-time, 3-week placement with an MP, part of which is spent at the Houses of Parliament at Westminster.
- High level networking opportunities.
- Events organised by our sister organisation, the John Smith Trust, alongside John Smith Trust Fellows.
- An end of award showcase event.
- Membership of the John Smith Centre Alumni Network in perpetuity.
- The Awardees are paid above the Real Living Wage for their internships.
To be eligible for the Award, you must be a second year Robertson Scholar. To apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly to request an Application Pack. Deadline for applications: 12pm, 8 October 2021.